Monday, April 19, 2010

Here in the Deadlights

Photos from Downtown Phoenix's First Fridays
APRIL 2010

Random note: The title of this post is taken from a song title on Evangelicals' "The Evening Descends" album. I am currently obsessed with it. It is like nothing I have ever heard. It kind of makes me feel the way church used to when I was four. Not God, but the inside of a Catholic church, you know? It is hard for me to even decide which song to showcase. You have to get the whole album. Hell, I will send it to you via AIM if you ask nicely. Everyone should have it.



Let the photos begin:














Go to this site:


Jesus has a message for you:







Phoenix ain't so bad.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this post. I wish that there were places like this where I live. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you have to come visit Phoenix sometime! =) Also, I thought you would particularly like Jesus telling 'fuck faces' to buy art. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I do love that. Your blog posts are always amazing and I would love to come out to Phoenix sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete