Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thrift finds of the day



Decorative Owl
I am in love with gold objects. They are all around my room, and this is a nice addition to it. Also, it has amazing blue/teal eyes.

Walden and Other Writings by Henry David Thoreau
I studied Thoreu a bit my junior year of high school, but now I want to go more in depth. Picked it up for $2.

Victorian Boy in Gold Frame
I just love it. It shall go on my "random" wall as soon as I finish organizing my life room.

Not pictured:
The Courage to Be Rich by Suze Orman
The purchase of this book was a very crucial life step for me. It was very difficult to even carry around the store, because I've been so scared to be rich all my life.
Green Photo Album

Unrelated note: I cannot stop listening to Arcade Fire's "Neon Bible" album. My favorite track being "The Well and the Lighthouse", especially two minutes and twenty seconds in.....


Resurrected
Living in a lighthouse
If you leave the ships are gonna wreck
Resurrected
Living in a lighthouse
The lions and the lambs ain't sleeping yet

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that song too! Arcade Fire are so good. And you're not the only one loving gold objects - I love it too. :)

    ReplyDelete